From child to adult lessons, Royal Fitness provides swim lessons for all ages from kids to seniors!
INTERESTED IN SWIM LESSONS?
Email our Swim Director and she will answer your questions and get you started.
Information on Swim Lessons
Swim Lessons (Child, Adult, & Competitive)
One-on-one 20-minute swim lessons with a certified swim instructor. Children ages 3 and up will learn swim skills to build confidence and overcome their fear of the water.
- Member Six 20-minute lessons for $110
- Non-Member Six 20-minute lessons for $150
Small Group Swim Lessons
Small group 30-minute swim lessons for ages 2 and up. This small group of 2-4 children will learning the fundamentals of swimming and water safety with a certified swim instructor.
- Member Six 30-minute lessons for $99
- Non-Member Six 30-minute lessons for $129
Water-Babies & Aqua-Tots Swim Classes
Swim classes are offered for children ages 6 months to 18 months in Water-Babies and ages 2-4 years in Aqua-Tots. This is an opportunity for the parent/grandparent and child to get into the water together in a group setting. This group lesson introduces the child to floating, kicking, blowing bubbles, and becoming familiar with the water in a fun and comfortable environment.
- Member Six 30-minute classes for $89
- Non-Member Six 30-minute classes for $109
Swim Lesson Policy
During your Lesson:
- Please arrive a few minutes before your lesson begins to allow time to check in at the Service Desk. On your first lesson, please arrive 10 minutes early to be issued a scan tag. This will be used for check in for all lessons scheduled.
- We make every effort to start each lesson on time. For safety’s sake, if your child arrives early, they should sit on the deck chairs with their parent or guardian until the start of their lesson.
- Please remind your child to use the bathroom before all swimming lessons; restrooms are located in the hall behind the Juice Bar.
- Swim diapers (with tight fitting plastic pants) are required for all children who are not toilet trained.
- Swim caps and goggles are available for purchase at the Service Desk.
- No food or drinks (other than water) are permitted in the pool area.
- Restroom is located on the 1st floor of the club…children are not permitted on the 2nd floor.
- LESSONS CANNOT BE RESCHEDULED.
- Your account will be charged for any missed or canceled lessons.
- Children are not permitted in the hot tub.