Swim Lesson Policy
During your Lesson:
- Please arrive a few minutes before your lesson begins to allow time to check in at the Service Desk. On your first lesson, please arrive 10 minutes early to be issued a scan tag. This will be used for check in for all lessons scheduled.
- We make every effort to start each lesson on time. For safety’s sake, if your child arrives early, they should sit on the deck chairs with their parent or guardian until the start of their lesson.
- Please remind your child to use the bathroom before all swimming lessons; restrooms are located in the hall behind the Juice Bar.
- Swim diapers (with tight fitting plastic pants) are required for all children who are not toilet trained.
- Swim caps and goggles are available for purchase at the Service Desk.
- No food or drinks (other than water) are permitted in the pool area.
- Restroom is located on the 1st floor of the club…children are not permitted on the 2nd floor.
- LESSONS CANNOT BE RESCHEDULED.
- Your account will be charged for any missed or canceled lessons.
- Children are not permitted in the hot tub.